Welcome to my blog

Please feel free to ask me anything you want or comment on my blogs.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Before surgery


This is my journey with Gastric Bypass


I had to go through six months of eating healthier and exercising so that my insurance would approve my surgery. And now I have completed that hurtle. I only loss about 10 pounds with that task.

But my surgery is in two weeks (May11th) and I am now on a protein and liquid diet. I started this diet on April 29, 2010, and have already loss 4 pounds. In one day! WOW it is pretty cool. I only have 11 more days to go. Wish me luck:)





3 comments:

  1. gosh good luck. please be carefull and think it all through. a lot of people seem so unhealthy after that surgery. Godspeed to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY, I'M BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY.

    ReplyDelete